time: Saturday, May 27th, start time 4:00
LOCATION: CARTHAGE VETERNARY SERVICE LOT AT 303 NORTH 2ND STREET, IN CARTHAGE (DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE LEGACY THEATER)
Award Ceremony will coincide with the Post Race Party, which starts at 2:00.
To kick off the award ceremony Olympian Jared Ward will make a presentation.
First - Marathon Awards will be given as follows:
- Top 10 finishers men and women will receive an award, with top five finishers receiving prize money.
- Age bracket awards: Awards will be offered to the first three finishers, male and female, in the following age groups: 17 & under, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+.
Second - Marathon Relay Awards will be given as follows:
- Awards will be offered to the first five finishers of the relay. Prizes money, will also be given to the top 3 finishers of the relay.
Third - Half Marathon Awards will be given as follows:
- A special award will be given for the first 5 finishers for both male and female divisions. (click here to see all prizes and awards being offered)
If you’re unable to pick up your award on race day, here are two other ways to receive it:
- Pick it up at the Marathon Headquarters (Nauvoo Family Inn and Suites Hotel) through Monday, May 29th.
- After May 29th your award will have to be shipped to you. You must pay the shipping charge of $4.50. You can either call us to pay by credit card or send a check payable to Sports In Motion, LLC, mailed to 405 37th Street Place, Sioux City, Iowa 51104.
Please note: age group awards will be based on net chip time and prize money will be based on clock time.